Splicing in CS?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CrazyCatLady

Established Member
Impact
0
I've always used ImageReady for my splicing for HTML. However, I just bought the new CS package and ImageReady is not included. Anyone know where I can splice? I'm still trying to learn all these new programs that came with it - sooo much!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You mean slicing. Use the slice tool. Its pretty easy.
 
0
•••
CrazyCatLady said:
I've always used ImageReady for my splicing for HTML. However, I just bought the new CS package and ImageReady is not included. Anyone know where I can splice? I'm still trying to learn all these new programs that came with it - sooo much!
This might help you:
http://www.csslicingguide.com/
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back