NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Criterion811

CardanoExchange.com - For Sale, PMs WelcomeEstablished Member
Impact
Hi guys,

Was thinking of a medical company for men's fertility or treatment, or lifestyle tips for healthy sperm counts.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think $5,000 to $20,000 if you can find a buyer. The buyer pool is small though, and I don't think it's worth much on the reseller market.

•••
Thanks DPankaew, it's one I don't mind holding so that's a great appraisal :) Many thanks

•••
Any comparable sales ?
I think the domain is not great, it is even offensive.
A fertility clinic will probably use the keyword fertility in a domain name, or a related keyword. An end user will want 'positive' keywords instead, like fertility of course or life, birth, children... not sperm, dicks or cunts... sorry for being so blunt but your domain is very blunt too.

In fact a domain like that will probably be blocked by the adult filters on corporate proxies and mail servers.

•••
Hi Kate,

In truth, I hadn't thought of that aspect whatsoever. A fair point, I'm going to do some more research and try and identify an end user. It was a spur of the moment hand-reg, so I wasn't expecting huge margins. Thanks for your honest opinion it's much appreciated :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back