Spent $500 for Adwords

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

newsiness

VIP Member
Impact
49
I've spent $500 to advertise this site http://financene.ws (Finance News) using Google Adwords.

Would like to advertise more, any advertising network to recommend? Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
i advise you buy some Adwords vouchers, i think digitalpoint is full of them, you get like a 50-70% discount on adwords at the end

good look with the site !
 
0
•••
MSN is sending $100 or $200 ad vouchers with the purchase of Dell Laptops (Or at least they were this weekend).
-Allan
 
0
•••
how is adwords working for you?
 
0
•••
Thanks you guys for the tips...:)

zachary0611 said:
how is adwords working for you?
Create ads and choose keywords, which are words or phrases related to my site. Pay only if people click my ads.
 
0
•••
I think he's asking if the traffic is good, and if its worth it.
 
0
•••
lpxxfaintxx said:
I think he's asking if the traffic is good, and if its worth it.

Adwords is driving traffic to my site now. I think it is good so far. :)
 
0
•••
Adwords is driving traffic to my site now. I think it is good so far.
How are you benefitting from the traffic? You pay each time someone clicks to go to your site, but how do you make enough money from adword visitors to pay for those clicks?

I'm cutting out all adword campaigns, as they haven't paid for themselves.
 
0
•••
verbster said:
How are you benefitting from the traffic? You pay each time someone clicks to go to your site, but how do you make enough money from adword visitors to pay for those clicks?

I'm cutting out all adword campaigns, as they haven't paid for themselves.

I advertise this site and i dont expect any revenue in return. My intention is to share my piece of work. If they find it useful may be they will recommend this to their friends or to their site visitors. From there, i get traffic. May be can start looking for advertisers if the site consumes a lot of bandwidth. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back