NameSilo

domain Speeding and Dinners.net - Please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Froix

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi,

I would like to read your thoughts on:

SPEEDING.net

DINNERS.net

Both registered in 1999.

Thanks :wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do you own these? They are currently for sale on flippa.
 
0
•••
Do you own these? They are currently for sale on flippa.

Yes i do. I just wanted more feedback about these. I got them recently
 
0
•••
those are both nice domains, dont worry i am sure that bids will flow the last hour or minutes, i just hope you wisely place a good reserved price on them.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback :)
 
0
•••
The range on these ought to be from low $xxx wholesale (i.e. domainers) up to mid $x,xxx retail.

That's a wide range, I know. But I see similar domains fall everywhere in between, depending on the circumstances.
 
0
•••
Two nice domains. Resale: low - mid $xxx. To an end user they could reach the low - mid $xxxx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back