IT.COM

Special GoDaddy store credit

NameSilo
Watch
If you are a GoDaddy customer and was affected the other day from the GoDaddy "crisis" you should have a special store credit of like $10 bucks. So make sure you check. It should be under the account tab and should say, "redeem your store credit." :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use Godaddy hosting and received $21.
Thank you Godaddy! :)

•••
looks like only those hosted with GoDaddy were (generously) compensated, everybody just using GoDaddy DNS got nothing?

•••
I only keep 1 domain at Godaddy. I didn't get an account credit, but I got an email for 30% off. They routinely email me 32 and 33% off coupons already, I think they could have done better here.

•••
wonder if they will do something for their resellers

•••
I got 2 separate 14.99 credits

•••
wonder if they will do something for their resellers

We are a reseller here at RegisterBird and have already initiated the process of extending those credits to all of our customers as well. Our customers just need to login to their control panel to accept any credits they are eligible for.

Last edited:
•••
They reduced the In-Store Credit?

I was initially give 3 credits that totaled to $23 (7 + 12 + 4). I went to use it up just now and they reduced the credit by $2.00 -- anyone else have their credit reduced???

btw, I looked at the actual line items, and the $4 credit was reduced to a $2 credit.

•••
I've sent an email to support asking whether this credit is just for hosting customers, no response yet.

While I don't use them for hosting, I have a significant number of domains there.

•••
Finally got a response:

The credits were provided for any customer that had hosting services with us. This includes all services such as Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Website Builder, Quick Shopping Cart, and Quick Blogcast. If you do not have any of these services, your account would not have been credited.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back