IT.COM

domain Spared.com

NameSilo
Watch

dtricke

Impact
Bought this back in 2016 for a startup project and am curious how much it's worth today? Also if you guys have any recommendations of where would be best for me to list it for sale? Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Meaning of Spared: To refrain from killing, punishing, harming, or injuring

...love your domain, brutal. I appraise spared.com low to mid thousands

List on Sedo.com, DAN.com...to name a couple

•••
I'm not an expert but I could pay between $1000-$3000 for it.

•••
I'm not an expert but I could pay between $1000-$3000 for it.

I have offers of $4000 & $5000 already so I know it's worth more than a few thousand since I haven't marketed it yet.

•••
Amazing name,

best i’ve see here in appraisal in loooong time

•••
@dtricke I am confident you'll get mid thousand offers, not surprised. Sweet domain

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, man, I'll join the choir of fellow domainers here - awesome domain. You can try low $ xx xxx with this one, and monitor offers.

•••
It's a nice name although I'm not sure what the usage would be for it in a commercial setting. As a trade/reseller price I'd say mid to high $Xxxx and as an end user price maybe $3XXXX to $4XXXX on a good day. Like I say I struggle to see what it could be used for but beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say.

Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back