Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Spanish .tv's

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammudamus

Top Member
Impact
6,432
I am looking for good Spanish .tv's to purchase. A few of the criteria:

-Must be standard renewal
-Not end user prices
-If you have names that you plan to drop or that have expired, those may suffice as well.
-No IDNs
-Budget is up to $XXX. May consider more depending on quality of name.
-Will respond to those that I am interested in.
-Not interested in Geos.

Please PM with price/expectations.

Thanks,
A
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey A,

What's your budget per name; $xxx, $xxxx, ....?
 
0
•••
I can offer you:

bebé.tv
and 2 spanish cities .tv
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
-No dictionary keywords

I'm a bit confused by this. So you're saying that you're not interested in keywords like Girls.tv or Money.tv? :-/

Is it GEOs you're after?
 
0
•••
HTML,
Sorry for the confusion. There must be a viable way to monetize the keyword. For example, dirt.tv in Spanish doesn't work for me. No offense to the holder of that name. I will edit the thread.

Thanks,
A


I'm a bit confused by this. So you're saying that you're not interested in keywords like Girls.tv or Money.tv? :-/

Is it GEOs you're after?
 
0
•••
Descarga.tv
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back