NameSilo

Spaceship "COM67" "COMPROS" Promo Not Working

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Mr Hasan

New Member
Impact
0
I'm looking to buy a .com domain and noticed that Spaceship is offering lower prices than most other registrars. I found these deals listed on tldes.com:

$2.90 limit 1 per customer
with promo code COMPROS
$5.87
limit 1 per customer
with promo code COM67
But,
When I try to apply either "COM67" or "COMPROS" I get this error: The promo code unavailable in your region. I'm from Bangladesh. Does Spaceship not offer these promo codes in Bangladesh? I'm a new user, is there any way to still get a discount? Or maybe a welcome coupon code for new account?

Anyone knows the solution?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Last edited:
3
•••
I'm looking to buy a .com domain and noticed that Spaceship is offering lower prices than most other registrars. I found these deals listed on tldes.com:

$2.90 limit 1 per customer
with promo code COMPROS
$5.87
limit 1 per customer
with promo code COM67
But,
When I try to apply either "COM67" or "COMPROS" I get this error: The promo code unavailable in your region. I'm from Bangladesh. Does Spaceship not offer these promo codes in Bangladesh? I'm a new user, is there any way to still get a discount? Or maybe a welcome coupon code for new account?

Anyone knows the solution?
same issue for me as well
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back