domain SpaceForSuccess.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abdelwahed77

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, can u please tell me what do u think about this name and how much i can sell it in ur opinion
thank you​

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Space is a very cool word, very competitive, and I know - very hard to find a good 2 word combination. But this name simply is not good.
First - even SpaceSuccess sounds a bit weird. Like, what success? People are going to space already. What's the subject, more or less? (apart that it's something about space). Unclear.
Second - preposition ''for''. Do not contribute anything, unly making it longer and even more awkward.
Little value here, imo...

•••
The domain "space success" would be a pass. However, the "for" is a killer. Little value

IMO

•••
I don't hate it. It would be a decent name for a co-working office business. There is a company using that name for a closet organizing and decluttering biz. Kind of a longshot, but i would price it somewhere between $999 and $1499 for an end user.

It is actually superior to the shorter “spacesuccess”

Forum value - reg fee

•••
I kind of like this one. Quite a few domains sell with "for", and your combination gives a positive feel.

$200 - $1000

GL

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back