domain space.yachts

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

monotheist

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise. Even though there aren't any sales reported in this extension, I see NFT as a use case.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reg fee you have 2 random words together. I see spaceyacht non plural as music site so going to be working their brand. I wouldn't try this tactic with brands it only suits generic. Even without TMs no point working another's intellectual property.

Last edited:
•••
Reg fee you have 2 random words together. I see spaceyacht non plural as music site so going to be working their brand. I wouldn't try this tactic with brands it only suits generic. Even without TMs no point working another's intellectual property.
I am not sure if they are random words. Spaceyacht is synonymous to spaceship. Appreciate your input.

•••
I got agree with @lock on this one, makes little sense. If we've got any yachts floating around in space without the water...man. Sign me up for that fun, but not today. IMO

•••
I got agree with @lock on this one, makes little sense. If we've got any yachts floating around in space without the water...man. Sign me up for that fun, but not today. IMO
You need to learn the meaning of term yacht. It doesn't necessitate water to be the medium of travel. Google 5 billion dollar space yacht.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back