domain SouthCalifornia.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumit Agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Any thoughts on this domain? I think it can have multiple categories of end-users, like - real estate, tour business, local news group etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
socal or southern California would be better ,but I think if you work on this you can easily get 5 grand

•••
Any thoughts on this domain? I think it can have multiple categories of end-users, like - real estate, tour business, local news group etc.
Cool name
Geographic value
Keep it up Baniya bhai

•••
Nice name and agree with the " multiple categories of end-users " approach given the business population in " South California ".

With a bit of a sustained sales effort could envision a sale somewhere in the low/mid - XXXX range.

Last edited:
•••
A domain that I like and see potential!

Good luck!

•••
It's a straight forward descriptive name for a mega region, congrats, but best suited for overseas markets because it doesn't sound right to locals. Compass direction prefix US State dot com is hit or miss. South Florida? Winner winner chicken dinner. South Nevada, South New Mexico ...? Gathering dust at verisign. Language is funny.

wholesale: $xxx
retail: $xxxx

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back