Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Source.cc

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Convergence

Established Member
Impact
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey!:) I like it really! low $XXX or more
 
0
•••
staskul said:
Hey!:) I like it really! low $XXX or more

Thanks Staskul -

GreatDomains accepted it last year and wanted me to list it at $3200.00 - I made more than that promoting several sub-domains...

I like the "or more" part of your evaluation the best :) ...

Thanks again - did the "rep" thing for ya!

Convergence Companies
a Specialized Internet Marketing Company
 
0
•••
Quite a nice domain, would be especially good when used in the website method described in your first post.

Undeveloped: low $xxx
Developed: mid $xxx - high $xxx

~ Tom
 
0
•••
Phoenix said:
Quite a nice domain, would be especially good when used in the website method described in your first post.

Undeveloped: low $xxx
Developed: mid $xxx - high $xxx

~ Tom

Tom,

Thanks as well - here's a sample of a sub-domain for Source.cc:

http://template.source.cc/

Thanks again!

Convergence Companies
a Specialized Internet Marketing Company
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back