Dynadot

.tv Soul.TV sold for $18,000!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Soul.TV sold for $18,000 in a private sale. Congrats to Jon!

Note: Not affiliated to sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great sale..

BTW, Who is Jon? :)

Also I know a 7K sale that happened recently. I think he will report it soon.

And I hope my pending awaiting response on Uni converts to something

•••
Great sale..

BTW, Who is Jon? :)

Also I know a 7K sale that happened recently. I think he will report it soon.

And I hope my pending awaiting response on Uni converts to something

Jon is Namepros member @dnlucky. He has some great names and does well with .TV. Did the 7K sale happen with you?

A

•••
Thanks for the report.

I feel .TV has some nice legs this decade

Especially those names we can get without premium renewals.

•••
Thanks for the report.

I feel .TV has some nice legs this decade

Especially those names we can get without premium renewals.

.TV has definitely picked up from inquiries and sales. Already a fantastic year for 2021.

•••
Jon is Namepros member @dnlucky. He has some great names and does well with .TV. Did the 7K sale happen with you?

A
Not me. One of my friends.. But he usually shares his sale, so I think he will share.

•••
Not me. One of my friends.. But he usually shares his sale, so I think he will share.

Sounds great. Keep us posted when it gets released.

•••
Sounds great. Keep us posted when it gets released.
Maybe need to wait another month, the sale was on Afternic and the domain was a month old and the buyer wanted transfer out. I asked Afternic to ask the buyer if they want to get the domain on the current registrar, no reply so far. Will not report anything to anyone until the funds are in my account ))

•••
•••
Thanks, Ammar. As I just wrote in the Surgery.tv ($45,000) thread both domains were sold through Afternic so thanks to the Afternic broker(s)!

Last edited:
•••
Back