Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sonic Burger, Oh Boy!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Knock on the door this morning.. and here I was hoping it was the guy from Publisher's Clearing House with my $10 million check...

but, no..

I'd just won a $5 Sonic gift card from some sweepstakes I'd forgotten I entered.. (the UPS guy looked really spiffy in his pressed brown uniform).

:D I have to go right by Sonic on my way to work each day...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats.

Sonic's is a pretty good fast food joint..

I eat there quite often.

Try a m&m sonic blast or a hot fudge cake sunday, they are pretty good.

Stephen
 
0
•••
I went to my first Sonic in Virginia Beach 3-4 years ago.. my brother and his family think it's like going to a 5 star restaurant but I can take it or leave it.

I like the burgers and the Watermelon Slush... I put them on par with Dairy Queen (or Hardees).


Steveh said:
Congrats.

Sonic's is a pretty good fast food joint..

I eat there quite often.

Try a m&m sonic blast or a hot fudge cake sunday, they are pretty good.

Stephen
 
0
•••
Never heard of them but congrats anyway :hehe: :xf.love:
 
0
•••
It's a regional fast food chain.. you drive up, they wait on you in your car.. you eat in your car.

mellowmasher said:
Never heard of them but congrats anyway :hehe: :xf.love:
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
.. you drive up, they wait on you in your car..

All for $5 :hehe:
 
0
•••
I don't think they have those around here..but congrats..$5 is better than nothing lol
 
0
•••
oh just like drive-in takeout here but we have here mcdonald's as well and never heard of sonic

i know about sonic boom, but it's another thing.
 
0
•••
Congrats, even though that isn't too much it is a shake or two.
 
0
•••
Re:

:D I have to go right by Sonic on my way to work each day...
BUM BUM BUM!
 
0
•••
We don't have a sonic in the midwest :(

However, I've seen them on vacation (never eaten there) and the first thing I thought was... "How can they afford all those drive up menus??" Those must get expensive!
 
0
•••
As long as you keep winning something that's all that matters dave:)

Sonic burgers are goooooood.
 
0
•••
heheheh....congrats mate :)
 
0
•••
Congrats on the gift card, Dave. Sonic has great food, I enjoy eating there. :)

compuXP said:
We don't have a sonic in the midwest :(
There are plenty of Sonics in the midwest, http://sites.truenorthmap.com/sonic/locator.jsp

There's 235 of them in three midwest states alone (Missouri - 197, Illinois - 26, Iowa - 12) and another 174 restaurants throughout the rest of the midwestern states which makes a grand total of 409 Sonics in the midwest. Not sure where you got that there's none. ;)
 
0
•••
Any of you guys have In N Out Burger around you? I think they may only be in California but they make the best fast food I've ever had
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back