NameSilo

Something I had figured out.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Coolprogram

Established Member
Impact
7
Okay if you use a simple php thing like this
PHP:
<html>
<body>
<form action="w/e.php" method="POST">
Enter The Code Here <input type="text" name="what">
<input type="submit" />
</form>
</body>
</html>
<html>
<body>

Here is what your code did. <?php echo $_POST["what"]; ?>.<br />

</body>
</html>
And somone puts in a code it changes to the html code they put in to a certain degree...if somone could help me so I can make it so the code they put in is exactly that I would be thankful, please
-Coolprogram
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
we need to look at w/e.php too
 
0
•••
Try and be more clear on what you mean. I personally do not understand what you are saying.

Just a note tho is w/e.php even a valid filename, not sure if filenames are aloowed a / in them
 
0
•••
w/e just means whatever. And I don't understand what you are asking either.
 
0
•••
I think you need htmlspecialchars(). Look it up in the manual.
 
0
•••
i think he means... hmmm thats why we need to look at w/e.php or whatever file is there.
 
0
•••
I have no idea what you are trying to do, lol, can we see the so called, "w/e.php", lol.

btw thats an invalid filename like filth pointed out.
 
0
•••
okay, i will give it to you. It isn't w/e.php i will show you. www.tuttorial.com/try.php
-Coolprogram
P.S. I am talking about knida what w3schools.com has it's try editor. I would like to know what to do to make this work.
 
0
•••
in <input type="text"> add a value= part and put the following code:

<input type="text" value="<? if($_POST['what']) { echo($_POST['what']); } ?>">

that way, the text box will always have what they typed in before in html form.

if thats what you're asking X_X
 
0
•••
No that is not what I am asking, but thanks for the effort. I am trying to make it so if you put an HTML script into it the HTML script will appearon the page what they did,
-CP
 
0
•••
You mean the output will be formatted varying on what HTML tags they typed in?
 
0
•••
miseria said:
You mean the output will be formatted varying on what HTML tags they typed in?
Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I would like to have what you said.
 
0
•••
well then its just a simple <?php echo($_POST['what']); ?> that should do the trick...
 
0
•••
Thanks, Nasaboy007 I will try it out.
-CP
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back