Dynadot

humor Someone created a funny Donald Trump page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nsmith91

Work Hard, Play Harder!Established Member
Impact
Perusing the daily news, came across this article in my home state of Florida. Apparently someone reg. trumpdonald.org and created a "tongue-in-cheek" page to poke fun at The Donald. I wonder if the domain would have value being a .org.

When you move your mouse, the trumpet blows up Donald's famous comb-over. No matter who you support, I think it's funny and creative page!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/gone-viral/os-donald-trump-trumpdonald-story.html

26 million visits so far..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Theres also donaldtrump.sucks which has almost 250k views.. You can vote in the poll.

•••
Ingenious! He should have put a banner there, He'll end up making 100MM to 200MM views that could be equivalent of $100K-500K revenue.

•••
Ingenious! He should have put a banner there, He'll end up making 100MM to 200MM views that could be equivalent of $100K-500K revenue.
Agreed; the action on the site is genius, but the creator totally missed the ball in monetizing.

•••
Agreed; the action on the site is genius, but the creator totally missed the ball in monetizing.

Not totally ) They have small link at the bottom to their studio "Animal" and obviously work from Sweden. So they will get potential clients like me for their services. But 1 banner would still have been ok for nice supplemental income )

•••
I got dumpitontrump.com
Should find the time to develop, only a twitterfeed and some adsense on it. Getting a bit of traffic...

Hats off to trumpdonald.org !!

•••
•••
Wow!

•••
A friend of mine created this pretty awesome game called "Trump or Mr. Burns" some time back -- you guess whether a quote was from Donald Trump, or Mr. Burns from the Simpsons: TrumpOrMrBurns.com

...enjoy ;)

•••
Not totally ) They have small link at the bottom to their studio "Animal" and obviously work from Sweden. So they will get potential clients like me for their services.

Only link on the page - smart move. More than clients, they'll get awesome high quality, high-authority link juice funneled to their site via all the news sites that picked up the story.

trumpdonald.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back