Dynadot

available Some very good "New York" available domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Some very good - AVAILABLE - domain names I found at DomainsBot.com typing in "NewYork". Most of them are .net with the .com already taken.

NewYorkExchange.net
UpperManhattan.net
JustNy.net
ManhattanSuites.net
NycLive.net
ManhattanNyc.net
NewYorkEstate.net
NycStore.net
ManhattanBusiness.net
ManhattanServices.net
ManhattanSales.net
NewYorkDiscount.net
ManhattanOffice.net
ezNy.net
DirectNyc.com
LuxuryNewYork.net
ManhattanSearch.net
NewYorkDepartment.net
NewYorkHouse.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After looking through the list I don't think any of those are good. They just seem to be those domains that add extra words. That's just my opinion though.

•••
Well, when you search for domains containing one very popular word, you can't expect to find them available. For this reason, the next step it to generate good names out of them by adding those words that could add some value to that word. This is exactly what you find in the list: there's the main word (NewYork) and its synonyms, and one or two extra words per domain that - used in conjunction with it - generate valuable domain names.

This is exactly what DomainsBot technology does with single keyword domains. We understand which are the words that work best in conjuction with the input keyword and attach them to it to generate valuable domains. The key point here is that we didn't add generic words like Online, My, To, but only words that have a specific meaning if associated with "NewYork" (Upper, Services, Exchange, Suites, Estate, etc...). The cool thing is that we do this automatically with any single word name you type in.

Try it at DomainsBot.com http://www.domainsbot.com

•••
Nice site. I've added it to My Favorites.

Thanks,
ST

•••
Some nice names. Thanks! Will send NP$ if reg.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back