Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

111media

Domain WranglerEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
lol. Nice names. Where do you look up your recently expird .ws's?

•••
Yeah, exactly my question -- anyone know of a dropping .ws list service?

•••
maybe he just found them available

•••
I purchased two .ws domains a while back from others, but just actually registered my first one myself a couple days ago. I'm normally not real big on .ws domains, but found DebitCards.ws available when actually searching a list. I thought that one might have some real generic value since it's taken in all other domains.

BTW, I believe the .name version is available, but I won't speculate that far myself. If you are into .name, it might be worth something to someone else here.

•••
I was asking about this .ws dropping list service a couple times in this forum but received no reply. I assume that's a "no-no"?

•••
Lets imagine there was such a place, would you honestly want to share it with everyone, it would only make getting them that much harder... kinda like sharing your source for cheap 3 letter .coms, would you do that as well?

" Hey all, Mr. Joe Blow has 3 letter .com Domains for sale at $100 each, go get them... take my Wife while your at it... " lol

Mike

•••
Answer?

I actually just enjoy finding unregistered keywords. These were two that I found available and offered to NamePros members. :)

~ Steve

•••
ok. I thought you found something

•••
Tippy, true. That's why humans are selfish in nature. *giggles* But I understand how "these" people feel...111media, thanks for sharing. At least it shows that you're not that type of people. ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back