IT.COM

Some Questions that I think will help a lot of people!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Everyone,

If someone could help me with these questions that would be absolutely great! ;)

1. Where or How do people find a list of domains that have high overture with extentsion?

2. Where would you look for a list of great expired domains coming up?

3. Is it worth it to park your domains or to develop?

Regards,
Jarrod :kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

#1 and 2

snapcheck.com

I think if you have time and skills (or money to outsource) for development it's the best way to go. However it's worth to try parking services and see how much you can earn in the mean time.

Cheers,

Max

•••
maxt said:
Hi,

#1 and 2

snapcheck.com

I think if you have time and skills (or money to outsource) for development it's the best way to go. However it's worth to try parking services and see how much you can earn in the mean time.

Cheers,

Max

thanks for sharing with us .... :tu:

•••
#1 and #2, there are some places with some great lists but they aren't all free. A lot of people use domainwatch.com, but it's $35. There are plenty of free sites but you won't get the best unless you pay.

#3 Unless you really wanna develop your domain then park it. Espically traffic names...

•••
Another Question..

Is it worth the $35 to get these lists because I mean if you find a domain name that has overture with extentsion its going to get lots of traffic.

*I basically just want to know all the excercises you experts do so that I can become apart of it*

•••
LOL I'm not an expert.... I've only been here for 3 months.

Well I don't know if they are worth it, I don't have subscriptions to places like that, but other members have said they are worth it...

Heres a good free list though: http://www.wehavethem.com/PrValue_Lists.html

•••
Thanks, anyone else have info to share?

Much appreciated :tu: :)

•••
domainsbot has pretty good info, but it's even more expensive. whois.sc is a good place to look for keywords you are interested in. Pool.com has some pretty good search tools for domains that are already in the expired/drop cycle.

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
domainsbot has pretty good info, but it's even more expensive. whois.sc is a good place to look for keywords you are interested in. Pool.com has some pretty good search tools for domains that are already in the expired/drop cycle.

yeah , they are good but a little expensive ..... lol
for example for backorder u must pay $60 lol :tri:

•••
vimkar said:
backorder u must pay $60 lol :tri:

Thats pretty good if they get it often... Otherwise you gotta try it on a bunch of different places.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back