NameSilo

domain Some pricing advice. Cuality.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Seedj

Established Member
Impact
Hey I recently acquired the domain Cuality.com. It's new with no history but I feel there's potential for branding opportunities. Esitibot appraises it at $990. I think it's worth more but I'm looking for a quick flip so any opinions would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the domain name!
Estibot is not reflective of current market conditions regardless of how badly you want them to be. I wouldn't pay 1XX for the domain, so good luck with XXXX. I'd say the value is somewhere between 25-50 usd.

•••
If you want to quickly flip a brandable domain like this you either need a whole lot of the right contacts, or you need to accept a very low ROI.

For your $XXXX+ valuation, you need to be prepared to wait a long time for the right buyer to come along and find your name. And then you have to hope they're not also reaching out to the owners of Qwality, Kuality, Qualiti, Qualitee, Quallity, Qualitty, Qualityy....

•••
If you want to quickly flip a brandable domain like this you either need a whole lot of the right contacts, or you need to accept a very low ROI.

For your $XXXX+ valuation, you need to be prepared to wait a long time for the right buyer to come along and find your name. And then you have to hope they're not also reaching out to the owners of Qwality, Kuality, Qualiti, Qualitee, Quallity, Qualitty, Qualityy....

Very good point, thanks for the advice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back