IT.COM

Some nice names on Bido right now [Update: they were unauthorized listings]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i was bidding on a couple of nice names on bido, but auctions have gone over my limit.

SecureCloud.com

Smoothies.com

about 9 hours left on both.

Not too sure about the legitimacy of the auctions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Could very well be bogus listings. Though one can always email owner of such domains to confirm, if they are willing to actually sell them they might as well reply back.

•••
is in fact a user which i have sold domains to, i have just been in contact with them.

•••
So they both are legitimate listings.

•••
I dont know - it seems that they have different owners

•••
LOL I made them go to 24 hour auction (sorry to the broker).

I saw them pop up in the voting list late last night and saw that if I promised to bid the bido amount, they would automatically go to 24 hour auction.

Then I voted on as many crap names as possible to try to bury them in the list but it clearly didn't work :)

•••
i will look into this, and approach the seller about this. I just checked whois data and i concur that registrant email is different, as well email is different than that currently for a name i sold the user recently. PHISHY

•••
LOL I made them go to 24 hour auction (sorry to the broker).

I saw them pop up in the voting list late last night and saw that if I promised to bid the bido amount, they would automatically go to 24 hour auction.

Then I voted on as many crap names as possible to try to bury them in the list but it clearly didn't work :)
funny because at $500 i did thesame, bid $9 on every LLLL com i could find. haha

•••
confirmed these two auctions were fraud.

i have reported to bido staff and they are cancelling both auctions.

•••
•••
yeah i have had good luck getting rid of some of my crappy handregs on there, but its rare to see nice names. I did grab Adwu.com on there a few months ago for only $120 :)

•••
confirmed these two auctions were fraud.

i have reported to bido staff and they are cancelling both auctions.

Bummer. I was about to max out my credit cards lol.

•••
Just stunned to see the show there, how people were bidding with such enthusiasm I suppose,,,. Smoothies for $1000 would be like mercedes for free. :)

•••
yeah i have had good luck getting rid of some of my crappy handregs on there, but its rare to see nice names.

Agreed, but I see few nice names still on auction there and will be ended in few hours :P :xf.grin:

•••
im gonna try my luck with a couple of LLLL pronounceable that are valued in the $x,xxx range. See what kind of interest i get.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back