Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Solved

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

devma

Established Member
Impact
139
Solved
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
2
•••
Hello,

I have a question, I have this domain name "europeanunion.org" listed for sale on Sedo.com
I have just noticed that the domain name is reserved it is not for sale anymore what does it mean ?
Also I haven't received any message from them or from ICANN, and I don't think it's against the the law.
Could you clarify things for me please ?
This is a domain you owned that was listed for sale on SEDO?

The WHOIS information shows it was updated today -
Updated Date: 2022-06-08T13:12:43Z

Where did you see the domain is listed as reserved?
Did you recently acquire it?

Brad
 
1
•••
This is a domain you owned that was listed for sale on SEDO?

The WHOIS information shows it was updated today -
Updated Date: 2022-06-08T13:12:43Z

Where did you see the domain is listed as reserved?
Did you recently acquire it?

Brad
I bought it two months ago,
I saw it on sedo a notification alert
 
0
•••
0
•••
Oh well. You'll be better off without it anyway.

:xf.smile:
 
3
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back