Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Solicitation.co ideas & value

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jeeps

-You'll Never Walk Alone-Established Member
Impact
429
Hello all:

I'm relatively new to the domain name industry--I recently secured a job as a Marketing Assistant (mainly responsible for content) for Marketing.com / ESQwire.com.

I purchased Solicitation.co for pretty cheap, and I'm looking for ideas on how to develop it. I was thinking something along the lines of scam.com, where users can discuss/report problems with certain solicitors.

I was also thinking of possibly using it as a hub for solicitors themselves.

Either way, I'm open to suggestions, all ideas are welcome.

Also, if you had to put a value on the domain itself, what would you say it's worth?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I personally am not sold on using .co yet. Thus, I cannot put a value on your domain name.

But your idea to develop a solicitor review site like scam.com could work well. You could add relevant affiliate ads for monetisation.

People who go to a review site are usually looking to confirm if they should buy a certain service. There is money to be made there, either through Google Adsense or affiliate programs.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your input. I'm going to continue doing research and fishing for ideas. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back