Status
Not open for further replies.

Eckhart

Book it nowTop Member
Impact
Start: $15+
Inc: $1+
BIN: $75

Auction ends 96 hours after last bid or at BIN.
Registered at Namesilo until April 2017.
Push to Namesilo and Brandbucket.
Paypal for trusted members (Skrill for trusted members from countries with no Paypal).

Terms: If this name sells on Brandbucket during this auction, the winner will receive 10% of the sale price in cash, instead of the domain.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hi Ebaum,

Since the winning bid can only be payed by trusted members, as stated in the initial post, and you are a new member with no feedback history, I will need your answers to the questions I sent you via PM before I can validate your bid.

Thanks!

•••
Hi Ebaum,

Since the winning bid can only be payed by trusted members, as stated in the initial post, and you are a new member with no feedback history, I will need your answers to the questions I sent you via PM before I can validate your bid.

Thanks!

Hey I emailed you already to the whois email on the domain... not sure if you got it. My brand bucket account is under the name "ebaum".. i am unable to send a PM...

Last edited:
•••
Ok, verified now. I will accept your $45 bid and your future bids.

Current bid: $45 by ebaum

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bump!

Ceriayhan is leading with $54.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back