NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

viikka

Established Member
Impact
1-month old Hair Styling and Hair Extensions Site with 800 users/mo making $40/mo.

Hair styling products groups are dominating Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. Hairstylevids offers affiliate products, styling hints and tips driving traffic on autopilot. Low Reserve!

★★★ Premium Design ★★★

The website has a top notch design made by a professional web developer.

★ LOW RESERVE ★

Buy this premium hair styling and hair extensions site with massive money-making potential. How can you monetize the site?

• AMAZON AFFILIATE (ALREADY SET UP)
  • GOOGLE ADSENSE
  • FIVERR (ALREADY SET UP)
  • ETSY AFFILIATE
  • OTHER HAIR EXTENSION AFFILIATE OFFER

Hairstylevids went viral very fast and outranked Alibaba and Aliexpress for certain keywords (that I will share with the buyer).

The niche is MASSIVE and LUCRATIVE. Monthly, 165K people are searching for hair extensions alone!!!!

MARKETING:

1. We use paid plugin that does all the marketing for us incl, publishing to social media, following and commenting potential buyers. It costs 19 usd/month for 4 sites! You don't have to buy it if you don't want to.

2. Sharing articles on 20 hair styling/hair extension groups on FB, Linkedin and G+.

All this takes no more than 30 minutes per week.

MONETIZING:

1. Amazon affiliate.

2. Fiverr gig. I offer users to post their articles or promotions on my blog for $5-$15 - you get free content AND money!

3. Adsense - I didn't put ads as I didn't want to distract the visitors. But you can add Adsense and make more money.

4. Etsy and other affiliates - consider adding other affiliate programs to diversify your earnings.

SOCIAL MEDIA:

The website has fast growing Intsagram page and FB page.

STATS:

Traffic: Please PM me for GA access.

Earnings:

Amazon affiliate: $18.74/month

Fiverr: $20/month

Keywords:

The website is ranking well for a number of keywords. As a result, I've got a decent amount of organic traffic. This is amazing as for a new site. I will share them with the buyer.

So what the winning bidder gets?

• A premium WordPress based Amazon affiliate website
  • A highly brandable and valuable domain name
  • Facebook and Instagram accounts
  • A list of Social Media groups to promote your website
  • Exact copy of a fiverr gig description
  • Guide on how to use premium social media plugin (optional)
  • Unlimited 60 days email support
★★★ FREE WITH THE LISTING★★★

The website transfer to your hosting with Cpanle - FREE

Domain transfer to Hostgator - FREE

Niche marketing tutorial - FREE

After Sale Process:

Note, it may take up to 7 business days to get your website and domian transferred. It pretty much depends on what hosting and domain register you are using. I have no power over the DNS propagation period, so be patient.

Payment method accepted is PayPal and Flippa Escrow.

Please, PM your offer and questions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back