NameSilo

auction Sold

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alans1225

AlanChallis.comTop Member
Impact
521
.
 

Attachments

  • 4UL1pvQIcZJzSh6ewyRFI1-yQfmhcuiBKAQLR_g6dFU.jpg
    4UL1pvQIcZJzSh6ewyRFI1-yQfmhcuiBKAQLR_g6dFU.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
please bump
 
0
•••
please bump
 
0
•••
please bump
 
0
•••
3
 
0
•••
$ 5
 
0
•••
6
 
0
•••
please bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Please bump
 
0
•••
please bump!
 
0
•••
I think i won the auction. The last bid of the other person wasn' +2$ while it was stated that increments were 2 $, and he or she only added 1 $.
I don't know how to resolve this issue. I have to go to sleep, please PM me about this.
 
0
•••
Good morning and thanks for noticing!
I will find out right now to see if it was an honest mistake or if it were some "filler" bid.

Sincerely,
Alan
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back