Alans1225 AlanChallis.comTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 521 100% 268 Feedback Jun 29, 2016 990 views 13 replies #1 . Attachments 4UL1pvQIcZJzSh6ewyRFI1-yQfmhcuiBKAQLR_g6dFU.jpg 6.8 KB · Views: 61 Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
Alans1225 AlanChallis.comTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 521 100% 268 Feedback Jul 1, 2016 #2 please bump
Alans1225 AlanChallis.comTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 521 100% 268 Feedback Jul 2, 2016 #3 please bump
Alans1225 AlanChallis.comTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 521 100% 268 Feedback Jul 3, 2016 #4 please bump
Alans1225 AlanChallis.comTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 521 100% 268 Feedback Jul 4, 2016 #8 please bump
Alans1225 AlanChallis.comTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 521 100% 268 Feedback Jul 7, 2016 #11 Please bump
Alans1225 AlanChallis.comTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 521 100% 268 Feedback Jul 8, 2016 #12 please bump!
Domainstore Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 972 100% 151 Feedback Jul 8, 2016 #13 I think i won the auction. The last bid of the other person wasn' +2$ while it was stated that increments were 2 $, and he or she only added 1 $. I don't know how to resolve this issue. I have to go to sleep, please PM me about this.
I think i won the auction. The last bid of the other person wasn' +2$ while it was stated that increments were 2 $, and he or she only added 1 $. I don't know how to resolve this issue. I have to go to sleep, please PM me about this.
Alans1225 AlanChallis.comTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 521 100% 268 Feedback Jul 8, 2016 #14 Good morning and thanks for noticing! I will find out right now to see if it was an honest mistake or if it were some "filler" bid. Sincerely, Alan
Good morning and thanks for noticing! I will find out right now to see if it was an honest mistake or if it were some "filler" bid. Sincerely, Alan