Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
REQUIRED PAYMENT TODAY OR EARLY TOMORROW MORNING DEPENDING ON WHEN THIS ENDS! SINCE THIS IS SO CLOSE TO EXPIRATION AND YOU MUST ACCEPT INTO YOUR GODADDY ACCOUNT QUICKLY! If domain expires before you submit payment and accept into your account this deal is void.
-----------.Com.Mx (April 18, 2016 godaddy push)
Start: $0 (you might win for free or can claim crazy low bin!)
Increments: $1
BIN: $8
Ends: Crazy but this ends 6 hours after last bid or before expiration whichever is soonest. That's a crazy low duration that's only 1/4 of a day very few people offer that quick ending!

NOTE: FREE Godaddy Push Recommended. If you pay and want auth. code I can do that but register rules show we must start the transfer process before expiration date, but if it expires during the move their is no issue.
Why cheap? I NEED MONEY TO HELP RENEW MY OTHER DOMAINS, CAN'T BUDGET RENEWAL MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@Haroon Basha was winner but edited from sold back to $1. So I guess, bidding continues unless Eric says he must honor his first post (before he edited it)

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Haroon Basha - Your sold post was reinstated. All sold posts, bids, etc are binding purchase agreements and may not be retracted.

•••
P'M Sent to buyer for $8 BIN win awaiting respond. Will close the thread now, and await response.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back