Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction Sold

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

J9

Top Member
Impact
520
Drawing%2B%25284%2529.png


Domain: DontBuy.xyz
Registrar: Namecheap
Created: 8/26/2016 (Today) ;)
Expires: 8/26/2016 (1 year from now)
Age: Few Minutes :xf.grin:
Reason of Buying: Just for FUN! :xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:
Starting Bid: $0.00
Min. Increment: $0.01 (Yes, that's 1 cent)
End time: 72 Hours After Last Bid
BIN: $19>>$9>>$5 (will not be decreased further)
Payment Option: Paypal!


This auction will be exciting! Let's see how many 1 cent incremental bids we get?



​
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Start
 
0
•••
0.01
 
0
•••
0.02

I don't want to buy XYZ, this is why I'm going to buy DontBuy.XYZ...is CognitiveDissonance.XYZ available?
 
0
•••
0.03
 
0
•••
0.02

I don't want to buy XYZ, this is why I'm going to buy DontBuy.XYZ...is CognitiveDissonance.XYZ available?
I too don't want to buy .xyz domains. That's the reason I bought dontbuy.xyz.

CognitiveDissonance.XYZ is available at time of replying.

Happy Bidding to ALL!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0.04
 
0
•••
Do you accept swapp? :D
0.05
 
0
•••
0.0615 ;)
 
0
•••
0.0716
 
0
•••
0.55555
 
0
•••
0.555555555555
 
0
•••
0.6
 
0
•••
0.666
 
0
•••
0.6969
 
0
•••
0.7069 :P
 
0
•••
0.7000000001
 
0
•••
0
•••
0.8888
 
0
•••
whats the BIN?

coz watching just this thread will cost lot more than the buying price ;) that is if the thread ever ends!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back