Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abdou01

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@Sarvana: the domain will be yours in 36 hours :)

It's estimate at 5999 euros (Sedo) and $ 6,200 USD (Estibot) :( I don't believe that I'll sell it 20 euros :(

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BIN= 400$ now,
I want to sell it ASAP because I need money :(

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Update: I just sold another domain, so I don't need money ASAP, BIN updated:

BIN: 1500$

For the moment, "Hosting.wf" will be Saravana's after 72 hours for only 80$ if no more auction :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Saravana $110, will win in less than 48h :)
Good luck ;)

•••
•••
•••
Hosting.wf will go to Saravana in less than 33 hours for $130.
@Saravana: I think I had to accept your private offer ;) but I'm not a bad looser I'll sell you the domain $130, if no more bider of course :)
We'll see :)

•••
•••
Yan is leading the auction ($140)
Hosting.wf can be read as : Hosting Workflow, and may be if you know someone in Microsoft you convince him to buy this domain name, because there is a Microsoft Solution named: "Hosting WF" that stands for:
Hosting Windows Workflow Foundation ;)
Even if Microsoft refuses to buy this domain, too many companies will be interested in "Hosting.wf = Hosting Work Flow" ) or any Hosting company !
can we reach a bid > $200 ? :) I hope so

•••
•••
•••
Note: Private offers/sales on domains not allowed that have bids on them in a live auction. All sales must take place in the thread. A BIN (BUY IT NOW) may be added to a thread and at that time a member may post SOLD in the thread to claim.

Thanks & good luck everyone,

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back