domain Sold!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmb717

New Member
Impact
0
Domains sold, thanksssss buddy! :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You might want to research a bit on the forums before purchasing hand-regged domains. The most I see for any of those is $x at the most. Most of them have no value though. Sorry!


Oh, and I'd like to add that none of the appraisers here are a fan of posts with long lists of domain names for appraisals. I'd strongly suggest refraining from doing that in the future. :)
 
0
•••
You might want to research a bit on the forums before purchasing hand-regged domains. The most I see for any of those is $x at the most. Most of them have no value though. Sorry!

Agreed I also see several possible tm domains in this lot NEVER BUY NAMES THAT ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO ESTABLISHED COMPANIES. We all try to help here at name pros and the best advice I can give you is never register domains with trademarks in them.
 
0
•••
DinnerBuffets.com isn't bad but it doesn't really have an end user. A nation wide catering company?
 
0
•••
I'm not paying anyone to appraise so, if you don't feel like looking at my list, refrain from doing so, its rather easy.

A colleague registered a .net domain similar to mine the other week and sold it for $500. I know there is some value here.

There are many things these domains can be used for. Thanks for the encouragement though..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back