Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced Sold

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Last call on this one. If interested, now is your chance!
 
0
•••
I received an offer of $1K, I had to pass. I have dropped the price to $1500 for quick sale.

This is a great deal for an aged one-word .com like this. The name has some strong potential, particularly with the rehab/recovery applications and the amount of money spent in that industry.

POST SOLD TO CLAIM!

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back