NameSilo

auction sold

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

endas2022

Established Member
Impact
27
captives.xyz

Register dynadot.com
Renew price 9$
renew 11/2022
Starting bid $2
Increments $1
Buy it now (TBD)

push to your dynadot within 24 hours

Payment by paypal
120 hours after last bid
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm deleting my bid, because you have edited the domain name(s) and removed the one I'm interested in. See the screenshot and see initial post with domain names

np_auction_archive_org.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
3
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Please make it clear, unambiguously. What domain(s) are you putting up for auction?
captives.xyz
archive.org

OR
both.
Not clear from your original post.
np_auction_archive_org.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
captives.xyz

Register dynadot.com
Renew price 9$
renew 11/2022
Starting bid $2
Increments $1
Buy it now (TBD)

push to your dynadot within 24 hours

Payment by paypal
120 hours after last bid
Please make it clear, unambiguously. What domain(s) are you putting up for auction?
captives.xyz
archive.org

OR
both.
 
0
•••
Just captives.xyz
 
0
•••
0
•••
I apologise if there is any misunderstanding.
I am only offering captives.xyz in thus auction as I made a mistake in my listing. Enda
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
4 $
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
120 hours later..

im win
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back