Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain sold

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

Heri.comTop Member
Impact
5,059
sold
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It is a niche market, with a few players already.
I think an escrow company would want a .com although there is escrow.domains
Although the name is perfectly descriptive I think you will struggle to sell it for more than a token amount. Good luck.
 
1
•••
Not good. I would not really be willing to consider using an escrow service with such a marginal domain.

Brad
 
0
•••
It would need a lot of advertising, with focus on the TLD, to make it a good marketing domain.

From what I understand, at leas tin the USA, there is a lot of regulation on the escrow market and that makes a large barrier to entry in this business.

If you can get $300-500, take it.
 
0
•••
It is a niche market, with a few players already.
I think an escrow company would want a .com although there is escrow.domains
Although the name is perfectly descriptive I think you will struggle to sell it for more than a token amount. Good luck.
my sentiments exactly.
 
0
•••
$1500 USD
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back