Expires: August 6, 2018
Opening Bid: $20
Bid Increments: $1
BIN: $75
End Time: 72 Hours After Last Bid
Payment Options: PayPal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice one David. I was wondering about doing that too :)

•••
•••
Haha thanks for the bids guys. I needed to flip this once quickly which is why I had the BIN.

I plan on adding more names on here in this range in the near future so be on the lookout!

•••
Damn, I would have done BIN on this too :xf.grin:

•••
lol maybe I need to raise the prices! :-P

pm sent @Silentptnr

•••
But bargains like this are great to see, gives people motivation to actually look at the auction section and reminds them that there are diamonds amongst the rough.... and there is a LOT of rough to search through.

•••
@stub I almost did it with my first bid this morning. I checked the stats and wanted it. I took a chance but when I saw people start bidding I said.. "David, just post sold at bin". So I did!

Really happy with this one.

@DomainGist Right on. I totally agree about it being a good thing.

•••
The thing I really like about GEO+INDUSTRY domains is that they although it could well take YEARS to get a buyer at a proper end user price, they are the type of domains you can sell for 'something' in a day over the phone via a phone book if you every have cash flow / liquidity problems and need to liquidate quickly.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back