Based on available sales records 4N.com domains were sold in range mostly of 45 to 60K within last 2 years. There are couple sales of 120 and 220K reported within that period. More sales in mid 100K range seem to be more frequent about 3 years ago. A sequence pattern may play part here as well, a unique one such as 0123.com went for 252K and more random one 3928.com for 44K. I hope this helps, good luck!
$50k-$150k+ , rare type of numeric domain with a repeating number pattern. The sale you quoted had a different arrangement, it is EDDD and your domain is DDDE but I think there is definitely six figure potential with your name. Great domain.
Seems like you have a really good idea about the market. Also good that you know that the 0 at the end doesn't really appear to be a problem - someone might use the 0 as an argument to try to get a lower price.
I doubt the 0 at the end is a problem, surely somewhere over 50k ....guesstimate
~
Sales down a bit lately but a good pattern always commands a great price!