Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction Sold! Closed!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
D****e.com


From Urban Dictionary:
"An offensive term for a hologram,
i.e. someone who is dead
(but maintained physically as a
holographic projection based on
computer records of memories etc.)."

BIN = $11

Starting bid at $0
Min. increments $1
Auction ends 72 hours after last bid
Free push to GoDaddy only
Payment via Paypal
Exp. 3/15/2016


Thanks!
​
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
 
0
•••
1
 
0
•••
2
 
0
•••
Thanks all for your bids.

Currently, @Abbe Orteza has the lead at $2.
 
0
•••
3
 
0
•••
0
•••
4
 
0
•••
Lead's only $4 -- I think this is a cool name but I guess you guys will be the judges!
 
0
•••
5
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
This one looks... dead.

Anyone got $6??
 
0
•••
With 8 hours left, @namelad has the lead at only $5!

Do I hear $6??
 
0
•••
6
 
0
•••
7
 
0
•••
$11 BIN added!
 
0
•••
deadie.com sold at bin! :)
 
0
•••
It's pretty funny and coincidental that I just bought this name, because I was out 5 minutes ago counting the homeless cats and one was missing, and my gf said that it may be Deadie! - and I asked her too after a couple of times, are you sure it is Deadie? lol, this is funny.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back