Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short Quality Letters (SOLD):
SOLD
You might not see a domain like this up for auction in a long-time, so please bid or claim/bin today!
Registrar: Godaddy Only
Expires December 9, 2016
Registered Since 2003
Starting price: $0
First bidder feel free to write START (or bid above $0), then next bid would be $10 or higher in increments of ten. This is to clear up any confusion!

See Further Down in Listing Towards Bottom for Comparable Sales of Three Letter .org domains!
Bid Increments: $10 (min)

BIN: $1900
Ends 144 hours (6 days) after last bid or if sells/someone claims bin or makes reasonable offer!
Please pay asap after win, less than 24 hours preferred time table for payment.
Nice domain no vowels SOLD - A nice, rare 12 year old, 3 letter .org domain.
I reserve the right to sell to the highest bidder at any time.

What can you do with this domain?

Three things:

1) you can market it to an end user for a premium sale

2) you can flip it for a quick profit

3) you can develop it for a recurring income.

Option 1: Market to an End User for a Large Profit
This is, by far, the most profitable option. Every day, 3 letter domains become scarcer and scarcer as .COMs, .NETs, and .ORGs get developed into permanent sites. The supply of undeveloped 3 letter domains is becoming smaller and smaller by the minute. Companies are frantically scrambling to upgrade their domains, but they're having a hard time finding good ones. So they're willing to pay top dollar to get one. So if you own a 3 letter domain, you can make really good money by selling it.

Description

Probably the most valuable & Brandable .org domain name. Perfect for Domainers, Domain Investors, Domain Resellers, Domain Flippers and also Website Developers.

Three letter domain names are the most popular domain names and are very hard to find.

To give you the value of those domains here is a list of past sales of (LLL).org from Dnsaleprice.com:

Cnk.org - $18,000

Gws.org - $14,800

Cth.org - $13,580

Mhi.org - $12,500

Ubo.org - $12,500

And the nice thing about KXV.org is this: The letter X is a premium letter for Chinese websites. As a matter of fact, and that it has no vowels are the top letters in Chinese 3-letter domains. So this domain is very valuable to any number of Chinese businesses.

The most important thing for short Chinese domains is that they don't have any vowels in them.

Option 2: Flip the Domain in a 4.cn Auction
4.cn is the largest online marketplace for Chinese domain investors. After you acquire this domain, list it for sale in a 4.cn auction. If you get this domain for a good price here at Flippa, then you should be able to flip the domain for a quick profit at 4.cn. And since this is a low reserve auction, chances are great that you'll get it for a good price.

Option 3: Develop the Domain
This domain is short, memorable, pronounceable, and brandable, so if you develop this domain into a website, people who visit it will actually remember it. This domain name is unforgettable, so people will remember it, they will tell their friends about it, and they will return to it.

Additionally, if you're interested in developing this domain, then you'll be pleased to know that Google places a high value on domain length (the shorter the better), domain age (the older the better), and domain extension (.com/.net/org). This domain has all three, so you'll have a head start, when you do your SEO.

Payment Terms:

Payment via Paypal Only.
Payment:

PayPal funded balance. If you have any doubts message me on namepros and I will show you my ebay account so you can see feedback to help you feel more trusted of me as I know this is a big payment (to some). Thanks.

Payment is required within 24 hours after auction ends, otherwise domain may be offered to next highest bidder.
Additional Comments:
Why not invest in a domain name that is sure to go up in value?

The price and potential of this domain varies but it is definitely great and the .org extension and being 3 letter is valuable. It is because more and more Americans (and even the Chinese) are wanting 3 letter domains. Great for invest or to develop a site yourself!

Good Luck. Happy Bidding!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Short Quality Letters (no vowels, starts with k ends with v has letter x in middle):
KXV.org
You might not see a domain like this up for auction in a long-time, so please bid or claim/bin today!
Registrar: Godaddy Only
Expires December 9, 2016
Registered Since 2003
Starting price: $0
First bidder feel free to write START (or bid above $0), then next bid would be $10 or higher in increments of ten. This is to clear up any confusion!

See Further Down in Listing Towards Bottom for Comparable Sales of Three Letter .org domains!
Bid Increments: $10 (min)

BIN: $1900
Ends 144 hours (6 days) after last bid or if sells/someone claims bin or makes reasonable offer!
Please pay asap after win, less than 24 hours preferred time table for payment.
Nice domain no vowels KXV.org - A nice, rare 12 year old, 3 letter .org domain.
I reserve the right to sell to the highest bidder at any time.

What can you do with this domain?

Three things:

1) you can market it to an end user for a premium sale

2) you can flip it for a quick profit

3) you can develop it for a recurring income.

Option 1: Market to an End User for a Large Profit
This is, by far, the most profitable option. Every day, 3 letter domains become scarcer and scarcer as .COMs, .NETs, and .ORGs get developed into permanent sites. The supply of undeveloped 3 letter domains is becoming smaller and smaller by the minute. Companies are frantically scrambling to upgrade their domains, but they're having a hard time finding good ones. So they're willing to pay top dollar to get one. So if you own a 3 letter domain, you can make really good money by selling it.

Description

Probably the most valuable & Brandable .org domain name. Perfect for Domainers, Domain Investors, Domain Resellers, Domain Flippers and also Website Developers.

Three letter domain names are the most popular domain names and are very hard to find.

To give you the value of those domains here is a list of past sales of (LLL).org from Dnsaleprice.com:

Cnk.org - $18,000

Gws.org - $14,800

Cth.org - $13,580

Mhi.org - $12,500

Ubo.org - $12,500

And the nice thing about KXV.org is this: The letter X is a premium letter for Chinese websites. As a matter of fact, and that it has no vowels are the top letters in Chinese 3-letter domains. So this domain is very valuable to any number of Chinese businesses.

The most important thing for short Chinese domains is that they don't have any vowels in them.

Option 2: Flip the Domain in a 4.cn Auction
4.cn is the largest online marketplace for Chinese domain investors. After you acquire this domain, list it for sale in a 4.cn auction. If you get this domain for a good price here at Flippa, then you should be able to flip the domain for a quick profit at 4.cn. And since this is a low reserve auction, chances are great that you'll get it for a good price.

Option 3: Develop the Domain
This domain is short, memorable, pronounceable, and brandable, so if you develop this domain into a website, people who visit it will actually remember it. This domain name is unforgettable, so people will remember it, they will tell their friends about it, and they will return to it.

Additionally, if you're interested in developing this domain, then you'll be pleased to know that Google places a high value on domain length (the shorter the better), domain age (the older the better), and domain extension (.com/.net/org). This domain has all three, so you'll have a head start, when you do your SEO.

Payment Terms:

Payment via Paypal Only.
Payment:

PayPal funded balance. If you have any doubts message me on namepros and I will show you my ebay account so you can see feedback to help you feel more trusted of me as I know this is a big payment (to some). Thanks.

Payment is required within 24 hours after auction ends, otherwise domain may be offered to next highest bidder.
Additional Comments:
Why not invest in a domain name that is sure to go up in value?

The price and potential of this domain varies but it is definitely great and the .org extension and being 3 letter is valuable. It is because more and more Americans (and even the Chinese) are wanting 3 letter domains. Great for invest or to develop a site yourself!

Good Luck. Happy Bidding!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back