Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnFolk

Top Member
Impact
25,257
sold
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
next bid just 37 for 5 bb names registered for almost an year. BIN ONLY 79
 
0
•••
37
 
0
•••
next bid just 38 for 5 bb names registered for almost an year. BIN ONLY 79
 
0
•••
DnFolk I'm not going to participate in this auction but I want you to know I really like the way you conduct your auctions. I'll check out your future auctions.
 
0
•••
DnFolk I'm not going to participate in this auction but I want you to know I really like the way you conduct your auctions. I'll check out your future auctions.
very kind of you to say that. Appreciate your comment. Thank you. :)
 
0
•••
40 for all
 
0
•••
Next bid 41 BIN now reduced to 75
 
0
•••
41
 
0
•••
Bin now reduced to $70 for all, next bid 42
 
0
•••
45 for all
 
0
•••
Thank you @omelet @PriyankaS for continuing the bids next bid 46, thats less than $10 for each domain, still a great deal for BB accepted names. BIN now reduced to 68 for all 5 names.registered for almost an year.

@Billy Wagner @internext
 
0
•••
46
 
0
•••
50 my last bid. Would you bin at 50? @DnFolk
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
51
 
0
•••
BIN 68, SOLD

Please pm me your paypal.
 
0
•••
Thank you all the bidders for keeping this auction alive. :)

and @DomainingIsFun PM on the way. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back