Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Software Repository Dot Com Name Request For Appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainating

Domainer & HostEstablished Member
Impact
36
Hi...

I've been asked to get an appraisal on the following Domain Name:

Software Repository .com

No spaces (these were added to reduce spam clicks), no hyphens.

It currently is registered at Wild West Domains (I am a reseller) and expires 1/8/2010. It was first registered 1/8/2006 and is currently parked at Sedo.

Now that I look at it, I don;'t think it is what the guy wants because of the reRe in the domain... clashing letters. Oh well, what do you guys think?

-Doug
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reRe is the issue but still I think the keywords are nice ones.

Low to Mid $xxx for it for the right person.
 
0
•••
Please make sure he does not turn this into a domain appraisal scam.

Since he is interested I would think $2xx - $1,xxx. I would consider you lucky if you get my high appraisal. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks...

Yeah, I never saw the reRe before, but he specifically asked for names without word clashing like SportsSoftware with the double s, but I think the reRe qualifies as the exact same thing. Oh well, I like it because it is generic enough that I see it in allot of places. ;)

Thanks for the Appraisal! -Doug

Hi Diabro...

Cool, thanks for the appraisal as well. I think you are right, a grand is too high for such a long domain. That would be nice, though. ;) I don't think he is looking to pay that for what he wants, though. He made a new post, I should find it, but I was supposed to be posting a few domains, I guess I got side tracked.

Thanks again!

-Doug
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back