Software needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

davin riera

Upgraded Member
Impact
I own a restoration company that specializes in roofing and exteriors. I am in need of software to run my business. I have an exact example of what I need. I am aware this is project is of considerable size. I am meeting with a software firm next week to discuss the scope and the price, as well as talking with a group out of pakistan that is trying to get the job. My company carolinarestorationpro.com ,, the sites that I need modeled after.. IROOFING.org and PIPEDRIVE.com Maybe someone in our community here can help. Thanks

Davin

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What you need is an accounting package plus the estimating part for contractors.
There are many of them available out there. If you need to talk to someone in person then the software is not cheap.

Accounting - to keep track of your business - costs, profit, etc...
Estimating - Make quotes to potential customers - them turn the quote to the order if they are ok with your quote.

•••
For accounting, based on endorsements by personal contacts who's relied on it for years to manage businesses, I'd recommend an accounting software,
SAGE MAS 90 ERP, known as SAGE 100 STANDARD

•••
Hi Davin,

Perhaps I can help you out. Will send a pm.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back