Established software dev site for sale

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

For the last three years Ive been google adwording "software design" and "cheap software design" into google and in the two or 3 days Im on top I have been getting leads.

I then speak to the lead and determine what they need.

I then send an email to my contact in India and they have done all of the work for me cheap, and then I just mark it up.

last year I made 190,000K is upselling software design. Ussually its intranet stuff.

I make so much money doing my music and my other internet stuff I just dont have time to babysit the customers anymore and "walk them through" the deal until completion.

Quite frankly, it gives me a headache dealing with india, then the customer, india, then the customer over and over again. Of course the customers have no idea that I am outsourcing.

If you want to be serious about this, you can make around 50K a month. But to be honest, its a headache for this old man. (im in my 30;s for godsakes)

Selling the site and contents for 15K.

Phil
feel free to post but PM me with any offers
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
and the site is????
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back