domain Soft * Loan * .org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arief WN

Established Member
Impact
182
:hi: all,

Any thought about this one? --> Soft *** Loan *** .org

Thanks! :blink:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Assuming is for a loan company I think in that case fit better a country extention, so I'd say $10 - $30

:imho:
 
0
•••
Thanks ArielT for the opinion. :blink:

But based on this "little research", I think the term "S0FT L0AN" is best suited for non-profit organizations.
http://google.com/search?q="Soft+Loan"

:imho:
 
0
•••
You could be right. I didn't make a deep reserch for the meaning.

Then my question is, does exist the possibility that a organization or group take the name and do that? I don't know, so not knowing the answer I couldn't give you a appraisal for the case you mention

So then I think my appraisal missed a possible use, It should be omited if you are right

I would like other people give its opinion but I see it a bit unlikely because as I was saying you if not knowing very well the demand no accurate appraisal possible (in my opinion at least)

Thanks for clarify :hehe:
 
0
•••
I think you will find there no endusers for this name. It applies to goverment-goverment loans and multinational banks. The org actually fits the term well, but an info development probably tops on it. 0-regfee The plural available. See what you can find out with the dot info and biz. Goodluck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back