Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SocNetwork.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gengolia

Account Closed
Impact
1
just searched for a good name for a social network site and surprisingly found that socnetwork.com is not yet regged. Of course I registered it :)
please tell me how much it is worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low $XX without development.

However, it is highly brandable. I can see big things being done with this domain. Not an actual social network, but perhaps a social networking blog or news site.
 
0
•••
I'm thinking of developing it. if its only worth low $xx then I will make a site on it
any other appraisals?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back