auction sociat.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabil Yahiaoui

Impact
Sociat.com

One Word , Registered 2009 , Pronounceable & Brandable 6L .

The word 'sociat' comes from latin meaning 'associate' , 'join together, The word is a sound that made in one stream and quickly caught on .

Created : 2009
Exp. date : 2020

Auction start : $600
Bid increment : $10+
BIN : $800
Auction ends 150 hours after last bid or BIN

Transfer: Push to godaddy account
Payment: PayPal

Happy bidding,

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Comments removed / Starting bid reverted back to original:
6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, approving additional bidders, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done, but rule 6.2.10 applies). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.
High bid is currently: @Riz M. at $20

Good luck and happy bidding everyone!

•••
fuck everyone and happy fucking, i don't even own this domain lol, you're showing me rules fuck the rules

•••
•••
f*ck everyone and happy f*cking, i don't even own this domain lol, you're showing me rules f*ck the rules
Auction closed / all bids void / Unethical business infraction issued to seller for attempting to sell a domain they stated they do not own and attempts to manipulate auction after bids were placed.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back