NameSilo

.mobi Social Networking Website Development Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

thinking1

Established Member
Impact
85
*Thread Can Be Closed*


Found my developer
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Michael at mykel241 is the man ---

very knowledgeable per social networking sites - he's a member of this forum

I recommend highly
 
0
•••
Mobineer said:
Michael at mykel241 is the man ---

very knowledgeable per social networking sites - he's a member of this forum

I recommend highly

...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Mykel is definitely going to design this. I don't want to reveal the details yet, but this network is going to be huge! It's going to take over the mobile net along with the .com world.

It should be done by the end of August.
 
0
•••
budget $1k? We are not in kinder garden anymore.
 
0
•••
valerie :) , I didn't read the 1k budget (quick scan :hehe: ) but you've got a point for sure, or maybe plans changed? (we never know he)

//edit

When you want to launch a site (that doesn't came from personal interest + friends who could help + a lot of time) u need a lot of cash I think: a group of skillful developers, network engineers, marketing people, journalists (the hungry after content), etc

but I see this from the perspective of a person who hasn't the capital resources for that (ok, when you could attrackt backers ..)

But I wish you guys the best!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
valerie said:
budget $1k? We are not in kinder garden anymore.

You would be surprised just how cheap you can do anything these days. You can start a good social network for $150. An online business or idea doesn't need that much money to take off. Just hard work and unique ideas that can spread like wildfire.

Go read the CNN entrepreneur stories. A few people started companies and websites from $800-$2000 and turned them into multimillion dollar businesses. Heck, you can register a domain for $7 and sell it for many times more than what it's worth to the right buyer.

You Should know that.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back