Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Social Bookmarking Service

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

edprobudi

Established Member
Impact
1
Social Bookmarking Service >> Launching Promotion

This is a new service and I wanna kick start it by offering this for all Namepros members who qualified.

For limited time only, 100% FREE review service in 5 social bookmark website is available for 5 members who qualify as follow :
1. Registered on or before January 2009
2. Have already made 200 Posts
3. Willing give a review for the service I have made on their websites

If you think you are qualified, give it a try now.

===================================================================================

Bookmarking service for your web site in social bookmark sites.

Rate are as follow:
10 Social bookmark for 1 URL @ $1
25 Social bookmark for 1 URL @ $2
50 Social bookmark for 1 URL @ $3
75 Social bookmark for 1 URL @ $4
100 Social bookmark for 1 URL @ $5

Order up to 3 URLs and get a special discount!

If you are interested in this offers, please PM me with following details:

Code:
URL:
Title:
Description: (100-200 characters)
Tags: (comma separated format)

Order will be completed in 24 hours after received.

Payment via paypal only (Reputed members can pay upon order completion).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'll take a review please. I have only 180 posts but good trader rating

Top service - Bookmarks in just a few hours. Will use again

Thanks
 
0
•••
I got a review copy from OP.

All the link is submitted as advertised. Some of the social bookmark is even do-follow. So, if you are looking to build some link from social bookmark, then you might consider to choose OP as service provider.
 
0
•••
What are the PR for your bookmarks?

$5 for 100 bookmarks are attractive. But, maybe you should let us know what are the PR of your bookmarks.

Furthermore, if you are promoting high quality bookmarks, sales will gradually increase for you.
 
0
•••
Taking new orders new

skahy and helloname:
thanks for your kind review of the service I have provided.

skahy:
thank you very much for the TR. Appreciate it, mate.

piggy:
I will compile the list of my bookmarks with the PR. For now, I am a little too busy to do such thing yet, but thanks for your suggestions.

ezimedia:
I have completed social bookmarking service of your website:
1 x 50 for carpetfleas.com
2 x 100 for two others as per ordered
your kind comments is highly appreciated.

Anymore takers? Just for information, I still have 2/5 review copies available. And I am taking new orders now.

thanks,
 
Last edited:
0
•••
HI

Thanks for the fast book marking service and good price and turn around time.. I am very happy and will get more orders for you this week.

Tom
 
0
•••
thanks for the kind words, ezimedia.

will be waiting for your new orders.

many thanks,
 
Last edited:
0
•••
<BUMP>

Come on people. I will make the best bookmarks for your site.

Give me a try.
 
0
•••
Just got the report in.....will look over each link and report back in a week to test traffic etc....

Did as promised...may use for other sites!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back