Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Social Bookmarking On Normal Rate

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal911

Established Member
Impact
2
I am offering my Bookmarking service at really cheap..
100 % Manual Submission..
Bookmarking sites Ranging from Page Rank 3-9

50 Social Bookmark For $4

Package 2 : 100 Social Bookmarking for $8

P.M. me for more details
------------------------------------------------
What i Require from you is :

Website URL :
Website Title :
Brief Description :
Tags :


-------------------------------------------------
Timeframe: Work will be done within 24-72 hours (depends on work load) but it is usually within 24 hours only
-------------------------------------------------
Payment; Moneybookers only.


I will not bookmark Poker,gambling,casino,warez,illegal or adult related links so be careful
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A good offer but the problem is your paymant method.

If you take paypal or NP$ ...
 
0
•••
0
•••
I have only moneybooker.com account.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
damn LOL you may want to check your spelling..some women may get offended :)
 
0
•••
Nice to see people copying my thread's matter but well it's not for the first time :P
Back to business... Pm me your payment details and i will get back to you with an order as i have moneybookers account with me :)
Thanks
PHYza
 
0
•••
Seems like a good offer to me, can you give some review copies for the services ? As you being new in the forum have a couple of posts, i would like to test your services and give my honest review at the end. Also about the payment method you are being limited to moneybookers only; could it be possible to use np$ or paypal even; as a payment method ?

Cheers
 
0
•••
@ above:
12) Asking for a free review copy not allowed. If a seller wants to give out a review copy he or she has to mention it in opening post that he or she will provide a free review copy.

Source: Advertising & SEO Services Guidelines
Regards
PHYza
 
0
•••
Thank you for your interest from now on i will accept moneybooker and NP$ both as payment method.
I will give you guys 2 review copies on first come first serve basis.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------
@phyaz
I thought thread hijacking is not allowed in namepros or anyother forum i guess.
 
0
•••
How much NP$ for Package #2?
 
0
•••
I will give you guys 2 review copies on first come first serve basis.

I will take package #2. Pm on the way with details. Please let me know much NP$ to be donated?
 
0
•••
Bilal.. I am not at all in a mood to hijack anyone's thread... I was just posting the rules.. plus i posted here to try your services and what do you think about copying threads? :P
Thank you for your interest from now on i will accept moneybooker and NP$ both as payment method.
I will give you guys 2 review copies on first come first serve basis.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------
@phyaz
I thought thread hijacking is not allowed in namepros or anyother forum i guess.
 
0
•••
For package #2.I accept 100 NP$.
 
0
•••
Hi Bilal.
I will give your service a go.
I have PMed details, and transferred NP$.
 
0
•••
100 NP$ sent.
 
0
•••
I have done your work.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Hi Bilal.
I will give your service a go.
I have PMed details, and transferred NP$.

I have done your work.
 
0
•••
I wasn't going to make a follow up post, but as Bilal911 has PMed me asking for a review here it is.

Let's face it, for 100NP$ you can't expect too much and I was neither satisfied nor particularly dissatisfied with this service.

Bookmarks were delivered in good time, but the report listed only 81 not 100.
I checked about 10 or so, most seemed ok but I did find 1 "page does not exist" and worse, 1 parked page.

So, all in all, for 100NP$ I am not complaining.
 
0
•••
Bilal has also asked me for a review. I purchased package #2, i.e. 100 social bookmarks. The report contained only 66, a lot less than promised, (a few of them don't work as well). Anyway, as said by pcp I can't complain as I paid only 100 NP$. The value that I got from him is far more than $100 NP.

One thing that surprises me is that Bilal doesn't use the well-known and popular bookmarking sites and therefore you will find in his list such sites which hardly anyone knows here.

If Bilal includes popular bookmarking sites in his portfolio, I would certainly use his services again.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back