Dynadot

Established social-blaster.com (Amazing Website Design | Enormous Potential |Sell Liking/Following Services)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthetics

Impact
social-blaster.com

Deal Steal!

I am selling my brand new website that currently has a few services for offer! The new owner will be able to sell instantly, as simple as changing the current payment receiving address and you're set! This website has enormous potential, and I mean ENORMOUS! It's targeted for people who want to buy followers/likes/comments/subscribers... you get the trend of what it's about. There's constant high demand for this service, yet I haven't seen a single website for sale of the service listed on Flippa. Steal yourself a money making opportunity!

Included:

- Full Website Ownership (You will be made Admin)
- Responsive Template (Simple to navigate)
- Website host account login details (To renew it's hosting fee's ($50 month)

Earnings:

The site is brand new, I have set everything up and will supply all reselling links to the buyer of the website. Bring in the traffic, and you will make thousands of dollars a day, I'm almost certain. Although there aren't a lot of these websites (that are legitimate), the highest ranked one currently sells around 10,000 orders a day! After reselling, that's around $1000-$2000 profit a day!

Get the traffic, use your SEO tools, and make a mega-business now!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Could I get an asking price?

•••
There is no site on this link.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back