sneakermuseum.com 3,500 USD
sneakerhero.com 3,450 USD
sneakerhub.com 3,100 USD
sneakerheads.com 2,700 USD
sneakers.tv 2,600 USD
sneakerspot.com 2,500 USD
sneakerbox.de 2,242 USD
sneakerlane.com 2,006 USD
I don't see a lot of sneaker domains around here, considering the worth of industry and amount of online presence.
I hand registered it, what do you think it's worth? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello there!

Sorry I haven't gotten to your appraisal yet -- I usually make it my mission as of late to answer each and every appraisal request with some form of appraisal.

I have put some thought into the valuation with this two word .COM

SNEAKERSPHERE.COM
SneakerSphere.com
Overall Rating (Keyword, Memorability, Brandability (I matched this domain with my chart) )
4.1/10
Honest Opinion:
I can see the market behind the industry that the domain will be targeting to be a hit feature for the domain -- if a startup company is willing to invest in this particular name. It may do well if marketed out towards a dropship company.

Alternatively, it may be wise and perhaps creative to pitch this domain with a logo
-- explaining to would be investors into the name, that Sneaker Sphere's value can bring "shoes across the sphere -- all over the world." Similar to what many industry apparel companies do to bolster sales. They donate a pair of shoes to people in need. If you can convince a startup to carry this idea -- it may be a decent acquisition.

If you were to explain and dig deep creatively with these ideas -- you may have a decent appraisal with an XXX return on this domain. Otherwise you will find this particular .COM to be a hard sale.

If you have not already, I would suggest sending this domain over to BrandBucket as a brandable domain.

I see where your heart is with this registration, and I wish you nothing but luck with your acquisition and sale for this domain.

Appraisal Value:
Potential XXX.

All the best!
-GR

•••
I won't say it's bad. But you need to market it well to sell, in my opinion.

Get a logo for it. Get a landing page. Showcase it well and it can sell around mid $$$.

Would be interesting to learn what everyone in this community feels.

•••
Thank you for the reviews. I will probably try to publish it on brandbucket.

•••
•••
•••
Good if you are looking to monetize this domain yourself, put a decent site on it etc but other than that I agree with 'Germany Rose'

•••
Back